4/25/2016

DENIM BLUE


Sunnies - ZeroUV*,  Top & Jeans - Topshop,  Denim Jacket - Second Hand,  Boots - Dr.Martens


One last outfit post before I leave for Munich on Thursday. As I will be occupied with school work and packing for the rest of the time preceding my trip you'll probably hear from me again sometime late next week. I feel suuuper excited about this coming weekend in a new strange place even though our stay there will be rather short (I always prefer longer stays of at least two weeks as you have more time to get familiar with the place). And I will most likely be bombarding my Instagram account with photos from there, so feel free to follow me on there as well if you want updates.

       I'm also very excited about summer now that my summer job has been confirmed. I'll give you a hint - it has to do with photography. I also have a bunch of personal photography related projects planned for the summer and will probably not even have time to execute them all. I'll definitely be keeping myself busy this year. For sure. How are you guys doing and what do your summer plans look like? I'd love to hear! And last but not least, huge thanks to my friend and fellow blogger and photographer Svante who took these photos with me. You can check out his blog here

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh ! I love your outfit <3 and hope you have a great time in Munich. Wonder if you'll make any blogpost about Munich later :)

    Lita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a lovely time! :) Do check out my newest blog post if you're interested to find out about my trip ;)

      Delete
  2. Awakened Millionaire Academy
    After co-writing the classic book,"The Millionaire Next Door", Thomas Stanley wrote this book,"The Millionaire Mind", which is an entertaining and updated version of his previous book. Here are some thoughts about "The Millionaire Mind".
    http://centumentltdreview.com/awakened-millionaire-academy-secrets-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organifi Green Juice

    According to Dr. Lubna Pal, a Yale School of Medicine researcher, there might be a direct link between common facial wrinkles and bone density. As Dr. Pal analyzed the firmness of facial skin along with depth and quantity of the wrinkles, she observed how those with worse skin conditions also has a low density in the lower hip, lumber and spine among the middle-aged subjects who were all women.

    http://thebonusbustersreviews.com/organifi-green-juice-review/

    ReplyDelete