5/29/2011

DAY SIX



Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.

  1. My brother. As I've told you over and over he means a lot to me and I don't know what I'd do without him!
  2. The girls I've known since elementary school. Even though we went to different high schools we still see each other every now and then. I wish more often though...
  3. My cousins! Some of the funniest people I know. Joking around with them is one of the best pastimes I know!
  4. All the new people I've met in high school. Without them school would suck even harder. 
  5. Mom. She's always been there supporting me with everything I do. I seriously couldn't ask for a better mother.

Today's been awfully rainy. Which means I've been watching movies, eating junk food, fantasizing about summer (which for some reason isn't here yet even though summer holiday is in five days) and reading English. Yes, two more exams to go then I'll be free as a motherfucking bird! I can't see any reason to read maths though, because I honestly don't give a shit whether I get a 9 or a 6, my main goal is to pass the test.

18 comments:

  1. The rings, shoes and sunnies are too perfect! Love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazinggggg! Good luck on your tests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome kicks and the ring is amazing! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics. Shoes are pretty cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you take these photos? they're really amazing :)
    btw, you also have a very cute blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new shoes, they are simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very coool ring!

    CHECK OUT THE SALE AT MY SHOP!
    PLUMEUPHORIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hirmuisesti kiitoksia kommentista, sunki blogi on aivan ihana, täynnä kivoja kuvia ♥ Sait myös uuden lukijan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg all your photos are amazing! i love those shoes, where can i get them?

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a lovely blog. love your ring..really cool
    great photos as well!

    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That really is the coolest ring ever! Where is it from? :)

    xoxo

    http://larakoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have amazing photographs on your blog!!!
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. these accessories are amazing!

    hugs
    www.applesflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shoes!! Plus i really like your blog (:

    ReplyDelete