5/07/2011

DAY FIVE



Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.

  1. I wish I'd never quit dancing. Sure, atm I'm taking hip hop dance classes with a friend but it's more for the fun of it and we don't take it that seriously. I do love dancing but I've always had a kind of on/off relationship with it. And because of that I feel like I never really progressed that much, which is sad, to say the least...
  2. I regret all the times I've over stressed myself and consequently ruined my day.
  3. What was I thinking when I quit studying french?! Merde.
  4. There have been all too many times when I, because of my stupid pride, haven't apologized when I should've. So. I'm sorry.
  5. Procrastinate. This is always something that hits me in hindsight. I'm a huge procrastinator. I know it, but haven't really done anything about it. I should really think about these things more because I hate the feeling of being rushed at the last minute.
  6. My brother and I are very close and I often tell him secrets that I don't even share with my closest friends. Yes, it is great to be able to talk to him about pretty much everything, but not so much when he gets mad at me. That's when he goes all douche and takes revenge on me by telling mom or dad some bad things that I've done. So, maybe it's time I learned not to tell him quite everything.

17 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the red balloon in the middle of that beautiful blue sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bubbles! :)


    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photographs are so beautiful and atmospheric, i love them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow, absolutely adore this pictures! you both are such cuties <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. whitney:
    thanks, and yeah it was a lot of fun indeed! :)

    Aki No Yuutsu:
    thanks!! that one's my favorite too actually! :D

    Simoana:
    <3

    Simuša:
    super lovely bubbles! :)

    islabell:
    thank you so much!!xx

    MeMe:
    aww thank you darling! but it's not actually me in the photos, i'm the one behind the camera :)

    Viv:
    thank you so so much!xx

    fashionpart:
    thanks babe!

    costra y ampolla:
    thank you so much!! :)

    kasiaroni:
    thank yooou!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Love how these photos are edited. xo

    I am having a buffalo tooth necklace giveaway, if you're interested.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strawberry Freckleface:
    well it definitely was! thanks! and i sure will check out your giveaway ;) xx

    Dilan Dilir:
    thank you!!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your photo diary!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, and peaceful as you say!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog <3 how do you edit your photos they are so beautiful - like vintage style.

    ReplyDelete