Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.
- I wish I'd never quit dancing. Sure, atm I'm taking hip hop dance classes with a friend but it's more for the fun of it and we don't take it that seriously. I do love dancing but I've always had a kind of on/off relationship with it. And because of that I feel like I never really progressed that much, which is sad, to say the least...
- I regret all the times I've over stressed myself and consequently ruined my day.
- What was I thinking when I quit studying french?! Merde.
- There have been all too many times when I, because of my stupid pride, haven't apologized when I should've. So. I'm sorry.
- Procrastinate. This is always something that hits me in hindsight. I'm a huge procrastinator. I know it, but haven't really done anything about it. I should really think about these things more because I hate the feeling of being rushed at the last minute.
- My brother and I are very close and I often tell him secrets that I don't even share with my closest friends. Yes, it is great to be able to talk to him about pretty much everything, but not so much when he gets mad at me. That's when he goes all douche and takes revenge on me by telling mom or dad some bad things that I've done. So, maybe it's time I learned not to tell him quite everything.