4/19/2011

DAY FOUR




Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.

  1. I wish I could read minds. And sometimes I wonder whether other people can read my mind (because at times it certainly feels that way).
  2. What will happen in the future? Am I one day going to reach my foremost goals in life (in particular my artistic pursuits)?
  3. Food, simply.
  4. I like to observe passers-by and make guesses of what kind of people they are and where they are going.
  5. Why in the world is facebook so incredibly addicting?
  6. How come people like the way coffee tastes? I really don't understand.
  7. Where from to find the motivation to study...

Greetings dear readers! Just returned form Tallinn last night feeling totally ecstatic yet at the same time utterly exhausted and feet hurting like hell. Though it was only a two-day trip it felt like a whole week! Above is only a fraction of the photos I took during our stay. Despite a little adversity (when we were about to leave for the harbor discovering that someone had broken into our minibus and smashed one of its windows) everything went well. I feel like last week was one of the best ones I’ve had in a very long time. Besides the trip to Tallinn, last thursday was also pleasantly surprising. It started off like a typical thursday morning. Me half sleeping during history class (it's always like that on thursdays, since my wednesdays are pretty exhausting). Then all of a sudden right in the middle of my daydreams I startle when my friend starts poking me. She points at the loudspeakers and I hear our names being announced. The voice also requests us to come to the Swedish classroom as soon as possible. At that point we really had no idea what it could be about. Well, turned out our Swedish and English teachers had heard of our victory in the Creative Wheels contest (btw here is clean proof that there indeed is a lot of gossiping going on in the teachers' room). They had an assignment for us, one that we'd even get paid for. We had to make a video for this project called Comenius. Naturally I was up for it! So on the shooting day I was very happy to wake up and see sunbeams streaming through my curtains. It was perfect since we were going to film outside. I swear I was smiling (without a doubt looking like a total idiot) the whole time as I made my way to school. But I was feeling so good, that I just couldn't hide it! Hell, I didn't even want to hide it! Ultimately we had a lot of fun with the shooting and it all went smoothly. Now all that's left is the editing part and I might even be able to show it to you when it gets published. But that wont be until someday next week.

62 comments:

  1. amazing photos!

    xx J

    vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful! this is such an awesome post! love it :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful post!!! really love the pictures
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah agree with natalie...that is always what i am noticing first. the beautifulness you have!

    also the atmosphere in these photos is so cool! great choice for shooting these buildings.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oijoij sulla on ihan sairaan upea blogi! upeita kuvia ja kaikkea, oih!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know how i managed to stumble across this blog but just had to comment, both the photography and writing in this is beautiful.

    i also love the name of your blog and it's layout

    www.bonadragboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have just seen through your blog. I'm in love with it. Following you on Google and Bloglovin. You have amazing style and you are so beautiful.

    Look forward to see and hear more of you. And thanks for the sweet comment.

    Love from Norway
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos and the way you edited them.. this is giving me the travel bug!

    xo
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos!! And you're sp pretty!!!
    How do you edit your photos?? Can you give me a tip? :-)

    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning photos, what do you shoot on?

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the photos! really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so pretty!
    i adore the pictures :)

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joana:
    thanks sweets! xx

    Natalie Suarez:
    thank you so much, and right back at ya! xo

    Francesca:
    thank you darling!! x

    Xaviera:
    thanks, that's so sweet of you! yeah the buildings were amazing and the city itself was a great place to shoot in! :)

    veera:
    hih, kiitos sinä ihana! :)

    Jord.:
    thanks a bunch, i appreciate it! it's exactly these kinds of comments that keep me going!

    Regan:
    thanks!!

    Karoline Kalvø:
    np i really like your blog :)
    and thank you so so much, that's really sweet of you!! i'm so glad you like it! and right back at ya! xx

    annette:
    thank yooouu!! x

    Michaela:
    thanks sweets!! i use photoshop cs3 to edit my photos, it's really good! i usually just add some contrast and vignette, sharpen them a bit and sometimes use the selective coloring function :) xx

    are you dressing up or dressing down:
    thank you so much! i use a Canon PowerShot SX200 IS (:
    xx

    kasiaroni:
    thanks, glad you like it!!

    CINDY:
    thank you so much! xx

    Maddalena:
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. J'ADORE !!

    Magnifiques photos !

    http://vintage-le-vinyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful photos!



    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations on the video! these photos are beautiful :) and btw, i love that knit you wore in the last post!

    mallory

    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to discover your blog ! Gorgeous pics and style !!!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your images are just beautiful! I love the colors, the buildings, the shoes! seriously awesome!


    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your photos are so beautiful!!! followin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. ♥ So nice post.)) I love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love yr blog. I have followed you, would you follow mine??

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your week sounds absolutely amazing and congratulations! I cannot wait to see your work! You photos are just gorgeous too, and those buildings magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks ♥ I'm glad you liked them :)
    I'm following you now!

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you for the nice comment on my blog!
    wow you have amazing photos!!!

    im your new follower!!

    xxEvaaa
    have a nice day,

    http://thefashionfairytaleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh so atmospheric pictures.
    amazing!
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. amazing pictures! you have some serious talent
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, these are beautiful photos! and you are so pretty :) have a great sunday and happy easter!

    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. these are great photos - I love the shadows!
    awesome blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, these photos are truely amazing. I love all the buildings and graffiti! Sounds like you had a fun and ah eventful week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love love love your blog
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely lovely photos! Great blog! Thanks for stopping by :) Now following you!

    Stop by again soon!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow, amazing photos! you, my dear, are stunning.

    thanks for checking out thefashionhash! following you. can't wait to see your purchases!

    X


    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. The pictures are great, lovely place.
    I'm following you :)

    Mau.

    ReplyDelete
  35. again amazing amazing photos!!!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. These photos are lush.

    Thanks for your comment, I'll be back soon :).

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. gorgeous photos! i love the color treatments :)

    i really want to travel soon, thanks for the inspiring shots!

    ReplyDelete
  38. hey! thanks so much for your amazing comment and your support in the competition. i'm finally back from Shanghai and back to blogging. I think i was starting to get withdrawal symptoms from blogger and facebook haha! i'll be uploading a photo diary soon :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love Your Blog!! <3 -- XoXo Follow me Via blogroll.. Add my BLOG [ My Face Hunter - Fashion Blog ] in your list..i will add yours!!! thanks kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful photos! That painted truck is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Waking up to sun rays beaming through the curtains is the best, and is the only reason why I feel like waking up to go to school this week haha. These photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. i love your blog.
    amazing pictures.
    check out mine:

    http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super great post! :-) I really love your photos :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sweden looks absolutely breathtaking. Thanks for sharing! I need to get over there soon!~

    ReplyDelete
  45. wow wow, i absolutely adore these pictures, the color and atmosphere is amazing! seems you had a lovely trip <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. thanks for the nice comment.
    what do you think of following?

    http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. beautiful buildings, fab inspiration! you look very beautiful too! thank you so much for commenting! new post is up, hope you'll stop by!
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  48. All these images are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. i cant not explain how pretty these pictures are! LOVE THEM

    http://jadedsights.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. love this post, the photos are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  51. love these pictures, the colours are amazing


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  52. joo en tykkää kahvista

    ReplyDelete