4/11/2011

RANDOM


KNIT - INDISKA    |    TOP - GT    |    PURSE - THRIFTED


At the moment I'm so hyped for the trip to Tallinn that we're going to make next Sunday! About a month ago Johanna, Emilia, Aija and I made this short film for art class that also entered a contest called Luovat Rattaat (translation: Creative Wheels). We didn't think much of it and our expectations weren't high at all. The fact that our work would be taking part in a contest was really just a side note. Well, little did we know that in the end our contribution would actually win the whole fricking contest! What this meant was receiving a prize of 200 euros and a two-day trip to motherfucking Tallinn. How awesome is that?!

Moving on, yet again I find myself addicted to yet another book! I've been reading all day long and I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into a bookworm. Well, not really, but I have been reading a lot more than usual. And I guess it's ok, I mean of course reading is great giving general education and all that, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. I personally don't believe that constantly having your nose in a book is healthy because, lets face it, it's a bit like living in a fantasy world. For example, there's this one guy at my school who reads all the time - and when I say all the time I literally mean it. He's always got his nose in a book and even during classes, rather than following, he reads some 1000 page (and I'm not even exaggerating) book about Finnish history. Not that he'd even need to attend those classes, since it seems like he knows the answer to about every question. Yeah, I'd describe him as a real live walking reference book. And unfortunately incredibly annoying. Sure, I have to admit that I admire his great knowledge (that he has gained from presumably reading a ton of books) but he's also a very arrogant person, and that on the other hand isn't admirable at all. I mean just because you know a lot of stuff it doesn't mean you're better than everybody else, stay humble, goddammit! And on top of all he's got a twin brother. Their similarity (both inside and outside) is very disturbing...

Hmm, what else... I saw the first bee of this year! Not that I like them, quite the opposite actually, but at this point I'm pathetically desperate for summer to come and any sign of it is more than welcome! Hope all of this babbling about random stuff didn't bore you to death. And btw, I know I should be moving on to day 3 in the challenge (which I had almost forgotten about completely), but I'm going to leave it to the next post. Peace out!

35 comments:

  1. I realllyyyy like your top here. It's incredibly cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comment! :)

    I love this your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    I love what I see!

    I´m a new follower :)

    <3
    Maja
    verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your photos are beautiful! I knew I immediately had to follow your blog. I would love it if you considered following mine too.

    Cindy
    www.stylesouffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love your blog darling! great top!


    ps. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on blog!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, paras teksti :--D vois huomenna kipittää kirjastoon ja alkaa lukee kanssa jotain... sivistää itteeni ::::) mut ehkei niin huolella kuitenkaan ku herra lukutoukka!

    /Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. that crochet top is adorable!!
    thank you for the comment. <3
    beautiful blog, i'm following yaaa!
    wanna follow mee? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the purple is really striking.
    Your crochet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. knit top and vintage, we are most definitely loving!
    most definitely following you.
    thanks for your beautiful comments

    xx
    http://stolenthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit love it especially the sweater! thanks for the comment!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. diggin this outfit and loving your blog too! the pics are great


    xo
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the top <3 I'm hosting a pretty rad giveaway, a BIKINI! perfect for spring/summer! check it out!they are one of a kin, made by an up'n coming Mexican designer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the entire outfit, especially the blouse!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS LOOK <3 love your pics so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations on winning, that sounds amazing! also, i love that knit shirt, it looks beautiful on you :)


    mallory

    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh wow congrats! I bet the surprise makes it so much better too :) and loving that knit, so perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  17. great pictures! follow you of corse.
    wanna follow me, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so beautiful! i love that top! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. so lovely look !
    you're so cute !

    have a fantastic weekend !!

    http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-job.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the sheer top and the light! xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow congratulations on winning! How exciting:) I love your top in these pictures too.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, i apologise it has taken so long to come see yours, my internets been incredibly slow lately.

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  22. looooove this outfit. super pretty, the crocheted knit is adorable and i love your bag

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so incredibly in LOVE with that top of yours. Looks amazing on you.

    I have a Free People give-away on my blog if you haven't already entered!
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful outfit!!!^^
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Kisses! ;D
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this outfit :)
    you look so creative haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE your outfit, such an awesome blog!

    http://jadedsights.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. you have an amazing blog!
    following you!

    and thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. CONGRATULATIONS! That's amazing, I would love to see the entry and have fun! I loved reading this post, so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  29. the crochet top is amazing.
    i'm oh so loving this look!
    x


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this outfit ♥
    Really nice blog, your pictures are amazing !

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow I totally ADORE your blog like fooreal! What camera do you use??? haha might be that I know your cousins +++ I am now following you!!!(how couldn't I ?!)

    x jeanne
    allthingssnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved the blog! The aesthetic of the photographs is really stunning! following! :)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete