10/18/2010

LATE...AGAIN



Why the hell am I always late? Whether it comes to being on time for school or buying a limited edition product, I never seem to make it. So I guess you could draw some kind of conclusion from the pictures and what I just said (no?). Well, in case not, let me explain! This lovely MAC Disney Venomous Villains Collection hit the stores september 30th. It's a beauty collaboration between Disney and MAC and it features four of the baddest bad guys from all of Disney history: Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Snow White's Evil Queen and Doctor Facilier from the Princess and the Frog. It's actually more like four collections within a collection, each one inspired by a different Disney character. 

My favorite was straightaway Maleficent's collection. Her makeup is a lot more intense than the others', very sparkly with lots of dark colors. The coolest part of the collection was in my opinion the mineralised eyeshadows and the nail polishes which I instantly fell in love with! AND THEY WERE ALL SOLD OUT...ah, this bitterness wont go awaaay...it would've been so perfect for the halloween party I'm having two weeks from now. But I guess I'll have to do without it... 

2 comments: